The following are the available financial arrangements we offer. Please take the time to review our options as we will need to determine your selection before rendering treatment. If you have any questions regarding our policies, please do not hesitate to ask.
Payment in Full at Time of Service.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Credit Card – Visa/MasterCard/Discover
Insurance and Partial Payment
- If time allows (3-4 weeks), we will be happy to send a pre-determination authorization to your insurance company for an estimated out-of-pocket amount that would be payable at the time of service.
- If time constraints prohibit us from offering you this service, 30% of all fees incurred would be due at the time services are rendered.
- After insurance has made payment, the remainder of your balance is considered payable, in full, by you at that time.
Third-Party Financing with Payment Plans
- Patients may be eligible for monthly payment plans through a third-party financer called CareCredit. Individuals can apply online at www.carecredit.com or over the phone at (800) 365-8295.
- Any balances not covered by insurance or paid by the patient will be applied to a current and effective CareCredit account.
As a courtesy to our patients, we will file insurance claims utilizing the information you provide our office. Because our professional services are rendered to you and not the insurance company, you are directly accountable for all fees incurred during your course of care with our providers. Your signature (obtained on a separate document) will assign all benefits to Northern Star Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, PLLC that would otherwise be payable to you under the medical/dental expense provision of your insurance policies.