PATIENT SAFETY AT OUT OFFICE
Your health and safety are our #1 priority. The COVID-19 pandemic has only deepened our commitment to your health.
As of May 13, we have reopened our office for all patient services. We are taking all necessary precautions regarding patient screening, infection control, and personal protective equipment (PPE) to ensure your safety, in accordance with the Minnesota State and ADA guidelines and recommendations to deliver the highest degree of care in the safest way possible
Just like you, we have family and loved ones who rely on us, so working in a safe environment is extremely important to us. When you visit our office, you will see some new protocols, such as:
Screening – All patients and staff will be screened with temperature readings. Anyone with a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19, should reschedule their appointment.
Remote Check-In – Upon arriving at our clinic, all patients are asked to remain in their cars and call 952-465-0105. Our front desk will then give you information on entering the building. Our team will call each patient into our suite when a room is ready. This will help us minimize congregation in our waiting areas. We are asking patients to arrive at least 15 minutes before their scheduled appointments.
Limiting Visitors – Guests will be restricted from accompanying patients inside the clinic to their appointment unless required for a legal (i.e. parent/guardian) or medical (i.e. mobility) reason. Guests are encouraged to wait in their vehicles or seating area in the building.
Masking – To keep our patients safe, all clinic staff will be wearing facemasks, as described by the CDC and Minnesota Department of Health. To keep our staff safe, patients will be required to wear facemasks in the building and in our suite, for the duration of their appointment.
Social Distancing –We ask that patients and visitors follow social distancing recommendations, whenever possible, in our facilities.
Many of our safety protocols were already in place before COVID-19. We’ve outlined some of the important protocols in place below that we would like for you to be aware of. If you have any questions about safety protocols, please let us know.
SURFACE CLEAING AND AIR FILTRATION PROTOCOL
- All high-touch surfaces will be sanitized with hospital-grade cleaning solutions before every patient visit, including doorknobs, counters, pens, and clipboards.
- We have installed a HEPA filtration system in the office.
INSTRUMENT STERILIZATION PROTOCOLS
- We use hospital-grade ultrasonic baths and high temperature autoclaves to clean and sterilize our instruments.
- All surfaces in the operatory and consultation rooms are disinfected between each patient with hospital-grade cleaning solutions.
- Our cleaning processes are constantly tested, monitored, and inspected.
PPE AND PATIENT SAFETY PROTOCOL
- Our practice is in compliance with the ADA and CDC recommendations for wearing N95 or FDA approved/equivalent face masks, gloves, face shields, and laundered or disposable gowns are in use for every patient visit.
- Upon arrival, patients are pre-screened with a questionnaire before entering our office.
- Every member of our team practices proper hand hygiene and we request for patients to do so as well. All patients will be asked to wash their hands upon entering the treatment and/or consultation room.
To schedule your appointment, please call our office at 952-465-0105. We are offering virtual consultations for patients needing wisdom teeth removal, single tooth extractions, implants and biopsies. We look forward to seeing you again very soon!